GBO Member

FREE SUPPER - Everyone Welcome! - May 9th at Underwood

The Lake Huron Fishing Club and Bruce Power have teamed up as Partners. On May 9th, Bruce Power has offered an "all you can eat" supper event prior to our General Meeting at the Underwood Community Center. The start time will be moved up to 6:30 pm so that we can get dinner out of the way.
    Bruce Power will be speaking on how the partnership will benefit both the LHFC as well as Bruce Power through Environmental Initiatives among things.
    They will be speaking about a Club based creel census where members will send simple reports of their catch etc.

All are welcome, including couples, with one simple catch - we need to give BP a head count.

If you are able to attend, please email me at mhahn@tri-mach.com or U2U and let me know how many of your party will attend.

I will set the cut off date as April 26th to be fair to Bruce Power. I hope to see a great turnout!

Let me know.

Mike

GBO Member
    Well,

Things seems to be quiet on this post so I will once again ask for people with any interest in enjoying a free meal while learning how Bruce Power plans to roll out our recent Partnership to U2U me or email me. We have limited space and already 30 people have confirmed attendance. If you want to bring a spouse or your girl friend (or both for some of you) let me know. Cut off is in 10 days.

Wow that is amazing news !... a very wealthy and influential partner indeed!
    Not one god damn perch.......

GBO Member
    Okay guys. I have 60 people confirmed for this event and the sign up closes on Friday. Just an FYI.