Cool LHFC receive's a $100.00 donation

Last spring I stopped into the Angling Sports London Ltd store on Adelaide & mentioned LHFC & OS were putting Salmon & Trout in Lake Huron & the guy tying flies said they don't stock fish in Huron any more, so I showed them the LHFC website & we talked for awhile, then I sent them my Blog about the School Salmon Hatchery Program they were very interested, so after expanding the Program this fall I sent another e-mail with the Blog attached & I received a $100.00 cheque today for the LHFC Program & I would like to thank Pat DeVincenzo-Owner/operator of Angling Sports London Ltd for his generous donation. This is a very nice way to support the local fishing clubs.
    Thanx & Tight Lines Richard
    Tight Lines And Straight Shooting
    Waterloo Wellington CBAF
    Lake Huron Fishing Club
    Grey Bruce Bass Club
    CBAF Team Ontario 2009

Way to go Angling Sports! Pats a great guy and this shows it!

wow,good goin Richard,maybe you should visit a few more places around southern ont.and "educate" them as to what you guy's do,believe me there are a few that need a heads up,never know,the $$ just might start flowing in.good job.

GBO Member
    Great stuff Pat. Thank you so much. A hats off to you Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hahn View Post
    Great stuff Pat. Thank you so much. A hats off to you Richard.
    a very nice gesture on Ang/Sprts/Lon,so i got to thinkin,i have been fishin LH/GB tribs for goin on oh about 47 or so yrs,so i have surely seen the best of day's on all trib's.just got home from the Saugeen,a river i have fished for 99.9 % of those forty some odd yrs,now my point is the fish we are getting to-day are 100% the results of the CLUBS like LHFC/OS,and the last few yrs thing's are really picking up and we all know "GOV' don't contribute jack sh$t any more and these club's rely on donation's,so what i did was match Pat DeVencenzo's donation and challenge any or everyone to match or give a little,we all benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Tenant View Post
    a very nice gesture on Ang/Sprts/Lon,so i got to thinkin,i have been fishin LH/GB tribs for goin on oh about 47 or so yrs,so i have surely seen the best of day's on all trib's.just got home from the Saugeen,a river i have fished for 99.9 % of those forty some odd yrs,now my point is the fish we are getting to-day are 100% the results of the CLUBS like LHFC/OS,and the last few yrs thing's are really picking up and we all know "GOV' don't contribute jack sh$t any more and these club's rely on donation's,so what i did was match Pat DeVencenzo's donation and challenge any or everyone to match or give a little,we all benefit.
    WOW now we're talking, THANX so much from all of the Members of the LHFC, things are only going to get better, Thanx to the generosity of people around here
    Thanx & Tight Lines LHFC School Salmon Hatchery Program Co-ordinator Richard Elliott Jr
    Tight Lines And Straight Shooting
    Waterloo Wellington CBAF
    Lake Huron Fishing Club
    Grey Bruce Bass Club
    CBAF Team Ontario 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Elliott Jr View Post
    WOW now we're talking, THANX so much from all of the Members of the LHFC, things are only going to get better, Thanx to the generosity of people around here
    Thanx & Tight Lines LHFC School Salmon Hatchery Program Co-ordinator Richard Elliott Jr

have not seen a single reply to this thread,everyone quit fishing

GBO Member
    Thanks a million Dan. I thanked you on another post as well. We really appreciate your $100.00 donation. In the last month we have had a fellow who lives in Montreal become a member of the LHFC. - He likely comes up to the Geen maybe twice a year, but stepped up anyway.
    Now how about the Waterloo, Wellington, Grey, and Bruce boys that are up there all the time??????????? Still hoping for another 80 new memberships.........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hahn View Post
    Thanks a million Dan. I thanked you on another post as well. We really appreciate your $100.00 donation. In the last month we have had a fellow who lives in Montreal become a member of the LHFC. - He likely comes up to the Geen maybe twice a year, but stepped up anyway.
    Now how about the Waterloo, Wellington, Grey, and Bruce boys that are up there all the time??????????? Still hoping for another 80 new memberships.........
    you are very welcome Mike,glad to help out,did not see your other post,still tryin to navigate around this "new" board.it is still a little confusing.

Congrats Dan! nice gesture, Lets keep the momentum going guys!

LHFC received a nice little write up on page 16 of this month's Ontario Out of Doors mag....I should also mention that there's a pic of a nice rainbow along side of a boardmember's creation. Your Frogwater looks really good in print Robb
    I don't care if you lick windows or ride the short bus. You hang in there Sunshine! You're friggin SPECIAL!!