Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks for the kind words guys. It's the least I could do and about time. As I told Michael, I've not had the time I'd like to be able to come up and physically support the cause so for now I'll do the next best thing and support monetarily.

GBO Member
    Awesome reel Ron!!! I put it on as my desk top wallpaper sometime ago. A very unique piece.

GBO Member
    Louie David's offer of free floats should not go unnoticed either. It was a wonderful gesture as well. I am quite sure there are a lot of other folks on this site that could offer the Club's some form of prizes for their fundraisers. I challenge you all to see if you could donate a prize big or small - we are not picky!!! If you have nothing to offer, no worries - just become a member of the OS or the LHFC.

GBO Member

Visit louie david's Youtube Channel
    That's kind of you Michael.
    I still have about 20 reserve pkg. of float to give away for NEW RECRUITS and I'm not sure if I missed some new guys who just signed up. Please just u2u me if I missed some.

I'm also extending this to include a separate pkg for KIDS of present FAMILY members of LHFC as a Christmas gift.
    So those with KIDS who fish with them please u2u me and I'll send them a separate pkg.

GBO Member
    Over and over Ron has proven his dedication to both this board, it's members and the Grey/Bruce outdoors in general. Invaluable member to this cyber community and an extremely gracious donation on his part.

jf

What an awesome gesture of support!!! Congrats to the club and of course Ron and Louie for stepping up

I'm not at all surprised Ron would do this

GBO Member
    Thanks Rick. Momentum is building here and that is what is key to the Fisheries success.

WOW!! Ron is a true ambassador to everything GBO... He always goes out of his way to make a difference... Way to go BUD!

Very generous Ron! Who ever wins this will not be disappointed! This should be a great boost to both the financial needs and knowledge of the club throughout the great lakes region.

GBO Member
    Two thumbs up to Ron and David!

GBO Member
    Hoping this one stays around for a while.

A good pat on the back to you RG.....WTG.....that is awesome..........Jim

GBO Member
    We had another membership come through yesterday. It was from a widow who wishes to remain anonymous. She bought a Family membership. So it continues.......

GBO Member
    Ron

A great gesture!!!!
    We have never met in person but he always got back to any questions I had ect ect
    I always knew he was a great person but this is just above and beyond
    Great job Ron!!!

Kodey

GBO Member
    You are right Kodey. Nice to see you youger guys taking the time to recognize what a terrific gesture Ron has made.
    My personal hope is that Ron makes a few sales over this positive exposure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast