Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Nice meeting you today Dave Charette after bumping into you today at the Hatchery & you paying your membership, when I got home there was another membership added Darcy Whytock's, that would make 2 more members today, I'll deliver them to the Executive Meeting on the 21st, hope you enjoyed the mini tour of the Hatchery while you were there.
    Tight Lines Richard
    Tight Lines And Straight Shooting
    Waterloo Wellington CBAF
    Lake Huron Fishing Club
    Grey Bruce Bass Club
    CBAF Team Ontario 2009

GBO Member
    Richard - This is awesome! You reserected this post from the depths of the Lake!! Now that every member of GBO is moaning in agony that they have to see this again! LOL

Good work Buddy.

Mike this just seemed like a better place to put the post, instead of getting caught up on the Saugeen, Notty, Beaver discussion, this is about Membership sorry Guys lol
    Tight Lines Richard
    Tight Lines And Straight Shooting
    Waterloo Wellington CBAF
    Lake Huron Fishing Club
    Grey Bruce Bass Club
    CBAF Team Ontario 2009

GBO Member
    Good point Richard. Nothing worse than a Notty Beaver with a touch ganger Geen!

I think there's an ointment for that
    I don't care if you lick windows or ride the short bus. You hang in there Sunshine! You're friggin SPECIAL!!

GBO Member
    Over the counter Brent?

GBO Member
    Crackers! Over 3000 views of this post. Pretty neat.

GBO Member
    Another 1200 of you have viewed this post since the middle of February. Each month we are getting around a half dozen or so new members so I just want to Thank each of you for stepping up. It is never too late to join the OS or the LHFC if you enjoy catching Salmon or Trout in Lake Huron or GB. Every $5.00 you send us rears 15 baby fish if I have my numbers correct........

GBO Member
    Just a quick update folks. 5570 of fellow GBOers have viewed this post. We had people at the fish fry on Saturday committed to joining one or several of the local fish Clubs right away.
    We continue to see new memberships being added and it this forum that is leading the way.

It will take a while to pass RG's 8000, but who is counting?????????? LOL.

GBO Member
    Wow. Almost 6500 views of this thread. This is awesome.

After we put the Maple Hill Fishway in, the MNR spent a year placing cameras at various locations on the dam and recording data. On November 14th, at 6 pm, they will be releasing their findings to the public with a presentation at the Underwood Community Center.
    Bruce Power will be on hand to provide all attendees with a FREE hot supper that evening. Space is limited so if you and a buddy or you and your family wish to attend I need you to let me know by emailing me at - mhahn@tri-mach.com
    It is VERY important that you RSVP so that we do not overcrowd the hall and run out of food.
    That said, if you are attending, and you are not a member of the Lake Huron Fishing Club, I would ask that you consider joining as the FREE all you can eat supper will offset your out of pocket expenses!
    The efforts of a few people has put the Club in a much better place but we need to increase our membership numbers in order to put another 2,000,000 trout and another 5,000,000 Salmon into Lake Huron and GB............Thanks in advance guys (and gals of course).

Link to LHFC ONLINE signup, click here...................

I bet you are you are on pins and needles waiting for the report. Here's hoping it goes the way you want it to.
    I don't care if you lick windows or ride the short bus. You hang in there Sunshine! You're friggin SPECIAL!!

Done deal!

Congrats Michael, lets hope you can recruit more new members this year too. I will be renewing mine

GBO Member
    Still time to join the LHFC or the OS or better yet - sign a person up who "has everything" already and you just don't know what to get them for Christmas. Wife, Dad, Friend - you pick.

I have seen a lot of GBO folks renew their memberships for 2014 - A heartfelt Thank you to all of you!!

Merry Christmas and all the Best in the New Year.

A special Thanks to Bruce and Ron for keeping this awesome website up and stroke'n.

Mike - PS - 7000 views!!!

Mike,

I'm sure I'm close to having to renew my membership but I don't know if I will be sent an email or do I have to inquire myself?

So I thought it might be good to post this question on the open forum for those of us with only their first year under their belt as club members. Will LHFC send out a reminder or are we to look into it our selves? I'm sure allot of us don't want our membership to laps, as least I don't

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards
    Ron

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast