Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    GBO Member

Visit louie david's Youtube Channel
    I will be hunting the shotgun season for deer starting monday so if I miss anybody regarding the free floats please u2u me and give me your address and I'll mail the floats in between the hunt....Good luck to those who are going after the deer and play safe...

louie

GBO Member
    Ruben, Steve, and Eugene - Great stuff! Welcome aboard!!!

GBO Member
    Yesterday was a good day for the LHFC. Louie's offer brought in some much needed cash and I applaud him for his idea. 84 memberships to go. It only takes a minute.
    I also owe a HUGE Thank you to the Ghost member that keeps posting the PayPal link for me.

GBO Member
    How many are you up to now???

Kodey

Here are some of the Browns just before their Release, money well spent, great post Mike & welcome to the Club everybody, very lively bunch lol.
    Thanx & Tight Lines Richard

GBO Member
    Was at park last weekend and watched the first 2 loads of browns go in
    Very exciting to see
    Didnt take them to long to figure out they were free! lol

Kodey

GBO Member
    We have 16 new members Kodey. Looking for 84 more. Great Post guys. We will get to 100 yet.

Richard, I will send you a picture of the new Maple Hill Fishway. We are passing fish for the first time since 1992. Can you post it here please?

GBO Member
    Richard,

Our server is down until 2pm I am told. You will get the Maple Hill pic after that.

GBO Member
    The Maple Hill Fishway was funded by the OS and the LHFC. It is just another reason why we need to boost membership and get the funds up. Please sign up Folks. It is for a great cause.

And good luck to all Deer Hunters this week. I will miss it for the first time as I have to go to Philly tomorrow morning.........for work.

Mike sent me this today & ask if I'd posy it, LHFC & O.S. working together, Pic taken this afternoon. Water too cold fish not jumping. I will let
    the fish decide but I would say we got it!
    Tight Lines Richard

GBO Member
    Thx Richard. Another reason for anyone who fishes the Saugeen or Nearshore Lake Huron to join the OS or the LHFC. It takes 2 minutes guys. I need 84 more people to join before Christmas. We can do this....

Maple Hill has not passed a fish (maybe 10 a year tops ) since 1992......20 years.

Now it can, thanks to the LHFC and the OS. For God's sake boys, it is less than 2 Timmy's coffee a MONTH to be a member. And you feel a sense of Pride telling people that you support the OS or LHFC. Click now.

Just picked up the Chiller you dropped off at the Hatchery Mike, Thanx & while I was there Wayne came along & we moved 3 tanks of Rainbows from the small tanks into one of the bigger tanks & it sounds like the rest of the Browns are going out early this week.
    Tight Lines Richard

GBO Member

Visit louie david's Youtube Channel
    Hello All,
    I should put a limit to the number of FREE floats I am giving away for this post, considering It might be better for me to donate money directly to LHFC. So here it is I am limiting this offer to the NEXT 25 people that gets their membership starting NOW and if we don't get that number by the end of this week I'll DONATE money instead.
    For those that already signed up the floats are in the mail.
    Thank you and CHEERS to LHFC and it's volunteers...

Way to go Louie, we need more guys like you, come on fellas there is free floats to be had.

GBO Member
    I am not ready to roll over and let this idea disappear. I was at the Trout Hatchery on Sunday. I got there around 11 am. There was Al Wilkins, all by himself, inside a tank cleaning and dissinfecting it. Al never complains, he just makes things happen. Not a single person receives any money for their efforts. It is all volunteered time.
    As a tribute to these guys who are in the trenches everyday rearing fish, can we not at least show our gratitude by sending in a measely $35 bucks to help out the OS and the LHFC?????

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast