Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    GBO Member
    Louie's offer to the next 25 new members should have tweaked some more interest. I do struggle that almost 950 people have viewed this post and we have not had a new member join since Saturday.
    I would like to see more of you join. One new member is giving a membership to his boy for Christmas.. I thought that was a great idea....It would make a wonderful gift for any Angler. Especially for the person that has it all already and is hard to buy for.......C'mon guys, let's keep the membership drive alive. I would like to reach my goal of 100 members to prove that Anglers are aware of the personal sacrifices the volunteers of the LHFC and the OS make so that we can slam fish all day - everyday on the water......

GBO Member
    If the next 25 guys that are not members sign up, we would almost be 1/2 way to our goal, and with over 1000 views on this post.

GBO Member
    I am still keeping this one alive Folks. We need more people to step up and purchase OS or LHFC memberships. Money well spent if you like fishing.......

GBO Member

Visit louie david's Youtube Channel
    Just made my small donation. Every little bit helps. I haven't fish this year at all but from what I have heard you guys are doing a tremendous job. Here's to the future of the Saugeen fishery.

Originally posted by louie david
    Just made my small donation. Every little bit helps. I haven't fish this year at all but from what I have heard you guys are doing a tremendous job. Here's to the future of the Saugeen fishery.
    And future ventures into other fisheries

GBO Member
    Thank you Louie and Rob. The river is passing fish by the camera at Denny's in droves today, so the water temps must have warmed up with this weather.
    We just need more membership $$$$ to get moving again......

GBO Member
    We all love to fish. We also are not fond of parting ways with our hard earned dollars. I get that. Everyone is also very busy these days, so when we have a few spare moments we tend to wet a line rather than clean fish tanks at one of the hatcheries. I get that too.
    This thread was started to strike a balance - Everyone gets to fish in their spare time - and - as a trade off - send $35 bucks to the LHFC via PayPal to help a financially struggling Club rear fish. I asked for 100 new memberships. So far I have 20 as a result of people agreeing with my idea. With over 1100 viewers on this thread, I am guessing most of you are just waiting until payday this week to join.

GBO Member
    Richards School Hatchery Post says it all. It is never too late to become a member of the OS or LHFC.

thanks for the post Mike...already a member of the LHFC, I have just sent in my membership request to the Steelheaders. Great to see all the new members.

Cheers

GBO Member
    Thanks Mike. I became a new member of the OS last month!!

GBO Member
    This post was viewed by a fellow from Montreal, Quebec who occasionally fishes the Saugeen. Not only did he cough up $35 bucks, he is now the writer of our Monthly newsletter! Welcome aboard Eugene! I would really like to see 80 more members guys. It takes a minute on your computer. AND it would end this thread! Imagine that!

LOL this thread should never end! Recruit recruit recruit!

GBO Member
    Good Call Rob!!! If you read this today after slamming Rainbows on the Saugeen and you are not a member.........wait for it.....................You should feel quite embarrassed.

Received my Card & Sticker Yesterday, good for another year.
    Tight Lines Richard

Originally posted by Richard Elliott Jr
    Received my Card & Sticker Yesterday, good for another year.
    Tight Lines Richard
    Got mine too

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast