Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LHFC Rainbow Trout Fin Clipping Work Bee Feb4/5

The Lake Huron Fishing Club is having a Work bee on Saturday Feb. 4th and Sunday, Feb 5th 8:30 am to noon & we are looking to get the word out, any volunteers out there that wants to help sign up here & I'll pass the info on or U2U me, The more the merrier, it looked like 7 or 8 Guys works really well around 1 tank
    Thanx & Tight Lines Richard

Sounds like a neat experience. I will be several hrs away at school, hopefully you get the volunteers you need.

Keep me posted if there are any other dates.

Add Josh Choronzey on Facebook
    I may make it back over Richard to help finish the project off.

Thanx Josh Great job by you guys
    Tight Lines Richard

That would be Great, how many did you end up getting done Josh
    Richard

Originally posted by Josh Choronzey
    I may make it back over Richard to help finish the project off.

GBO Member
    Me and my son will be there.Already talked to Richard,can't wait

Hope to be there for Sat morning...enjoyed it last yr, looking forward to it once again.

I will try to be there also Richard

Hey Guys
    My Uncle Don Passed away on Tuesday & the Wake is at 12:30 & Funeral 1:30 on Saturday, so I'm hoping to be at the Hatchery on Sunday morning, the President of the Club Al Wilkins will be there to open up & do the Fin Clipping on Saturday & Sunday, I'll e-mail Al to let him know who is going to help.

My condolences, Richard. I was hoping to chat.

I intend to do a stint on Saturday and greet new faces of old friends met here.

10348 clipped this morning...there's still another tank for the folks clipping on Sunday. One tank of the smaller sized bows will be done in a month from now.

Cheers
    Mike

Originally posted by Nick Toth
    My condolences, Richard. I was hoping to chat.

I intend to do a stint on Saturday and greet new faces of old friends met here.
    Thanx Nick, Don was 56 yrs old & was in a wheelchair for 36 yrs after a bad car accident, lots of Family time today, hoping to make it up Tomorrow

Here is a pic from today of a small steelhead about to have his adipose fin amputated as per MNR regulations.
    [img][/img]

Originally posted by DavidBedford
    Here is a pic from today of a small steelhead about to have his adipose fin amputated as per MNR regulations.
    [img][/img]
    Check out the size of the one Joanne has here:

This the tank you guys started yesterday at 8:30. I took this at about 10:30

Hey a big Thank You goes out to everybody that showed up, I wish I could`ve been there but things didn`t work out, I understand there is a crew from Port Elgin going in Tuesday to hopefully finish the rest of the bigger ones & the small Rainbows will be getting done in about a month

The finclippers were: Saturday - Michael Blumhagen, Dave Berford, Paul Winkel, Al Wilkins, Joanne Wilkins, Kevin, Vicki and Kyle Lantz, Margaret Hanley

Sunday - Ted Carthy, Al Wilkins, Joanne Wilkins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast