Good Morning Everyone,

The Rainbow sorting and fin clipping has started and we are looking for volunteers to help us out at the Kincardine Hatchery. I personally sorted rainbows last year for the first time with my teenaged daughter and it was a blast. I have never fin clipped and my work schedule will not allow me to try this year. My point is this – if you have never done it before, have no fear, it is something that is taught in seconds and by the mornings end you will be an expert. The more helpers the merrier!

Sorting Days are today from 9 am to 12 noon. And Monday through Thursday from 9 am until noon next week as well or until we finish.

Fin Clipping starts next Saturday, February 8th, at 9 am until noon and will continue until completed.

If you can help, please come out. It is a great way to meet fellow club members and show your support to the fishery.

Matt Luckhart is spearheading this campaign so if you have any questions please call Matt at 519-368-7289 or send him an email at mluckhart@bmts.com

Otherwise just show up at the hatchery in Kincardine and ask for Matt any day you can help.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Mike Hahn
Vice-President
Lake Huron Fishing Club
c 519-569-0730