I just got this note today from Bruce Power. Thanks to all of you who took the time to help them out and Thanks in advance for those who will help them up to the end of October. See below...........

Michael.

As you are aware, we have been conducting Creel Surveys since late June and this will continue till late October. Our staff are scheduled for morning shifts or evening shifts either at Inverhuron or Baie du Dore. It is a "random" schedule so they won't be seen at the same time/location each day. We are conducting these Creel Surveys as part of our Environmental Compliance Approval (Provincial) requirements for our Generating Stations as well as our Environmental Assessment Follow-Up (Federal) requirements.

I wanted to take this opportunity to give you some feedback received from our staff out there. They said that people have been very cooperative and even when in a rush, they have taken the time to answer questions, provide samples, etc.

If you would like to forward this email to your membership, I would appreciate being able to extend our thanks to everyone thus far and also to communicate to others who may not be aware that this work is being conducted.

As derby season approaches, I want to also ask for continued support and patience.

Thanks.

~ Francis